Friday, May 6, 2011

Pieces of life are falling into place

One of my girlfriends contacted me the other day and said hey I have got some work for you if you are interested...after a quick run through of the details, I was jumping up and down (literally) with joy. I get paid a decent wage, extremely flexible hours AND I GET TO WORK FROM HOME!!!! And I can start training tomorrow! Seriously this is a dream come true! No it's not a glamorous job nor will I get rich but it will be more than enough to pay my bills, have some to save, and some splurge on the kiddos. And I can do it while I am home, and I can easily work it around whatever the kids are doing. And work it around school! I am still in shock of all of this, I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to her and how much this has saved me...

No comments:

Post a Comment