Sunday, May 15, 2011

What if.....

Today my mind is full of what if? Lately I have been thinking a lot about a certain someone and then last night had a wild dream about him and has really made me stop and think. I have always regretted not telling him I loved him. He was my very best friends little brother. So I've know him as long as I can remember. And was in love with him for as long as I can remember. He was so cute, and sweet, and funny and just perfect. One day I commented to my friend that I had a crush on her brother and she freaked out (we were really young and it was her brother so she thought it was gross) so because of that I never told him. I just relished all the time I was able to spend with him. I went on vacations with them and just loved him more and more. Of all of the mistakes I have made in my life, that was the biggest and the one I regret the most. I wonder what our lives would have been, what kind of person I would be now if things had gone anywhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment