Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happily ever after...

With all of the hype with the royal wedding, I have been feeling utterly depressed. I mean here is this woman who gets the whole package, a man who is cute, good hearted, rich and a PRINCE to boot! I mean how unfair is that? I can't even find a decent man to go on a date with and she gets a prince! I want to fall in love again. But frankly I'm terrified of it. Not only do I have to find someone who is right for me but also right for my girls. Someone loving, loyal, supportive, trustworthy, handsome, fun, sweet, kind, caring, funny, who will be my best friend, and lover and partner. Now really what are the odds of that happening? In ways I love being single. I love being able to watch whatever I want on tv having my whole bed to myself, being able to plan my life as I want to. But at the same time I want someone to be with, to watch tv with, cook dinner with, to love and be loved. Maybe eventually my time will come....

No comments:

Post a Comment